Monday, November 30, 2015

Review Amscope B120C-E5 40X-2500X LED Digital Binocular Compound Microscope W 3D Stage 5MP USB Camera


The previous week. I search for information on the Amscope B120C-E5 40X-2500X LED Digital Binocular Compound Microscope W, so i would like to describe here.





Amscope B120C-E5 40X-2500X LED Digital






Our new binocular compound microscope with 5MP USB camera is designed for teaching demonstrations clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for a range of people from students in high school to teachers including those with a major in biology or enrolled in medical school. It comes with a professional Siedentopf binocular head double layer .... Read more



2 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! educational technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I click "Read more..." I get page not found. Please fix your link.

    ReplyDelete